Thursday, May 30, 2013

Would I Just End It All?


It would be very difficult to make a decision. Once I've made my choice I would not be able to go back and do it over if the outcome isn't what I'd hoped for. First, I need to be aware of all circumstances. Am i alone or do I have someone else to look after, like a younger sibling or any other relative? If I have a situation like the father in the book, will I kill the other person as well? Part of me would be a bit curious. However, I would not be able to bear seeing the world as I once knew it completely different from what I was accustomed. Wandering the streets, passing places where memories were made, or even stumbling across corpses of those I once knew is devastating. In the event that I was alone, I would end my life. However, I feel it would be selfish to end my life if I had someone to look after. So in that case, I would have no choice but to stick it out and allow fate to take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment